NEW!

Comments made easier! Feel free to try!




Wednesday 8 August 2012

I won! I won!

Kate Omara has nominated me for:



Award!

Kate,  Thank you.  Check out her awesome blog at http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com.au.  you won't be disappointed.

So, what is the award for?  Up and coming bloggers as:

Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.”

I'm not sure I fit the bill, but I am honoured absolutely to receive it,  As with all awards, there is a requirement:  I have to answer some questions.  So, here goes:

1. Who is your favorite author?
George RR Martin.  Has to be, followed closely by Robert E Howard.  I haven't lost my love for his writing in thirty years.

2. What is your favorite book?
Storm of Swords, George RR Martin.  Book three of A song of Ice and Fire.
3. Do you give books as gifts? If so, how do you decide which book to give?
Usually they have to tell me they want it.
4. Who is your favorite up and coming author?
Hard to say, I haven't read a new book by a new author in quite a while.  All the up and comers are now established, and no longer qualify.
5. What music do you love?
Sarah Mclachlan.  Enigma, Basil Polidouris, Delerium, Big Wreck, Rush, Blues...  I guess the music has to be good.
6. What art do you love?
The written word, and landscapes.  I can lose myself in a decent landscape.
7. Coffee or Tea?
Does Pepsi Max count?
8. Vanilla or Chocolate?
Chocolate
9. Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn?
I live in the tropics now.  All I know is summer...
10. Beginning or End?
The end is often just a beginning.
11. Why do you blog?
Possibly to justify my own stupidity, but more likely to sort my shit out, and discuss things I love.
I would like to nominate 11 other blogs, but I'll have to postpone those nominations until more research is accomplished.
When Kate Blogs.  Check it out if you haven't, and thank you Kate.  I'm amazed that someone of your personal calibre has nominated me!

No comments:

Post a Comment