NEW!

Comments made easier! Feel free to try!




Sunday 1 April 2012

Buzz



This is my dog Buzz.  He's a right little bastard.  He likes to be held, which is all well and good, except that he also likes to play.

He sleeps in our bed, either over or under the covers depending on how cold he is.  But in the mornings, he likes to go for a walk.  So when I get up in the morning, before I've even had a chance to get out of bed, he jumps on me and starts licking my face.  He does this because his walk is first thing in the morning.

If I try to ignore him, he starts to playfully growl, and then he tries to nip my nose.

He's a Lhasa Apso cross Jack Russel.  He often sits with me at night either in my lap or at my feet, so naturally, I have to stir him up, I grab at his nose and get him growling at me.

The other evening, round about sunset, I got a call from a neighbour.  He likes Buzz, because when Buzz comes to visit, unannounced of course, he styles himself right up as if he was at home.  A good whistle from my driveway usually brings him home, which is good.  I don't like him out after sunset, there are wild dogs in the area, and if they caught little Buzz, it wouldn't be pretty.

We also have paralysis ticks here, and they kill their host, so we have to check him daily for those parasites.

Still, he lives a good life, and we're happy to have him.

2 comments:

  1. Wicked adorable! I'm sure he's a devil..just by the gleam in his eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is indeed. And he's probably too smart for his own good.

    ReplyDelete